- Look for dishes that your family loves, mixed into one or two items that your child does not like. They will eat undetected.
- Divide the child's diet.
- Add an easy to eat to eat with children. Children will have to "eat race".
- Add another adult your child loves to eat the same meal.
- Do not force your child to eat.
- If your child is against food, do not yell, quietly clean up scattered food.
Talk to your child at meal times to create a fun atmosphere and make them more likely to eat.
Limit snacks and drinks between meals so children feel hungry when it comes time to eat.
- Give children a drink right after meals to avoid spoiling the child's appetite.
When a child is hungry, new foods should be given so that they are more receptive to the new taste.
- Do not substitute milk meal.